Call for Papers Post-Proceedings
De ADG 2010 - Munich
CALL FOR PAPERS, POST-CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
February 15, 2011New date: February 22, 2010
- Author response: April 1, 2011
- Revised papers due: May 1, 2011
- Final Decision : May 15, 2011
ADG is a forum to exchange ideas and views, to present research results and progress, and to demonstrate software tools on the intersection between geometry and automated deduction.
The post-proceedings of ADG 2010 will be published in the LNAI series by Springer-Verlag. You are invited to submit original research papers (of 10-20 pages) for possible publication in the proceedings. Your contributions have to be within the scope of ADG, but their contents do not have to be related to a past presentation at ADG 2010. Submissions which do not have been presented at ADG 2010 are welcome.
All the submissions will be formally reviewed according to the usual standard of international conferences. The proceedings will be edited by the PC chair.
The topics include but are not limited to:
- Polynomial algebra, invariant and coordinate-free methods, probabilistic, synthetic, and logic approaches, techniques for automated geometric reasoning from discrete mathematics, combinatorics, and numerics
- Symbolic and numeric methods for geometric computation, geometric constraint solving, automated generation/reasoning and manipulation with diagrams
- Design and implementation of geometry software, special-purpose tools, automated theorem provers, experimental studies
- Applications of ADG to mechanics, geometric modeling, CAGD/CAD, computer vision, robotics and education
Please format your papers using LaTeX2e with the LNCS macros for "Proceedings and Other Multiauthor Volumes" available at Springer and read carefully the instructions given therein.
We will use the same submission page as for the conference:
Do NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES replace your conference submission by your new proceedings paper (it won't be considered in that case), but instead make sure to submit your proceedings contribution as a NEW AND INDEPENDENT SUBMISSION.
Chair: Pascal Schreck (France)
- Hirokazu Anai (Japan)
- Francisco Botana (Spain)
- Jacques Fleuriot (United Kingdom)
- Xiao-Shan Gao (China)
- Predrag Janicic (Serbia)
- Deepak Kapur (USA)
- Ulrich Kortenkamp (Germany)
- Montserrat Manubens (Spain)
- Dominique Michelucci (France)
- Bernard Mourrain (France)
- Julien Narboux (France)
- Pavel Pech (Czech Republic)
- Tomas Recio (Spain)
- Georg Regensburger (Austria)
- Jürgen Richter-Gebert (Germany)
- Pascal Schreck (France)
- Meera Sitharam (USA)
- Thomas Sturm (Spain)
- Dongming Wang (France)
- Bican Xia (China)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any comments, suggestions, and/or questions. We look forward to receiving your submissions.
With best wishes,
Pascal Schreck, Jürgen Richter-Gebert, Julien Narboux